Saturday 4 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Readathon Goals/Updates

So, here are my goals for the Bout of Bouts Readathon 9.0:

As I have already started City of Bones by Cassandra Clare the first book in the Mortal Instruments Series I want to finish it (did I mention I haven't read much for a while so I am really behind!!! I have seen the movie though, but at about 80 pages in so far I can already see the differences).

When/if I finish City of Bones I then want to read City of Ashes the second book in the series.

I just read Divergent by Veronica Roth (see, sooo out of the loop) so if the library still has the second book in the trilogy Insurgent I will be reading that, if not I will be moving onto Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.

I also have more books reserved from my library that are due back this week, so if any of them are returned I will try to read them as well.

But for now these are my reading goals.

I also want to complete the challenges set as they sound like fun, and hopefully will write reviews of the books that I finish.

Happy reading everyone :)

UPDATES:
Monday
Pages read: 126
Book finished: 0
Challenges completed: The Book Buying Spree

It's taken me a while but I've finally gotten into, and started to enjoy City of Glass, so hopefully Tuesday will be a more successful reading day.

Tuesday
Pages read: I finished City of Bones by Cassandra Clare with 208 pages read, and then started Grow Up by Ben Brooks and got through 94 pages so 302 all up.
Books finished: 1
Challenged completed: Reading Tactics Task
Total pages: 428
Total books read: 1

Wednesday:
Pages read: 163 pages of Grow up by Ben Brooks(finished) 51 pages of Insurgent so 214 total.
Books finished: 1
Also looked at and commented on a lot of blogs today.
Total pages: 642
Total books: 2

Thursday:
Pages read: 200 pages of Insurgent.
Books finished: 0
Total pages: 842
Total books: 2

Friday:
Pages read: 274
Books finished: Insurgent by Veronica Roth, and now I need need need Allegiant!!!!
Total pages: 1,116
Total books: 3

3 comments:

  1. Reading is reading, no matter how much or how little! Great goals (and great books!). Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not the only one behind on books. I to recently got back to reading last year. I've only read City of Bones I have the second book but haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, trust me, you're not the only one behind on the big YA books! I've read Divergent, but I haven't read the Mortal Instruments series. Or a single book by John Green.

    But anyway! Whatever you do wind up reading, I hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete